November 1, 2013 – Tahoe Family Solutions (TFS) and our Bowl For Families presenting sponsors, The North lake Tahoe Bonanza, Diamonds by Shai, and Bowl Incline are pleased to announce the prize winners in our 2013 bowl-a thon. Over $20,000 was raised on September 28th, as teams of bowlers gathered at Bowl Incline to support TFS. All proceeds from the event support the community initiatives of TFS in providing affordable mental health care, summer camping opportunities and homework help club at Incline Elementary school.
- Grand Prize: A 4 carat diamond tennis bracelet from “Diamonds by Shai” Cliff Dobler
- Most $ raised $500 Visa Gift Card Jeremy Schweitzer
- Most Sponsors $250 Visa Gift Card Jeremy Schweitzer
- Team Total $ 4 $50 Bowl Incline Certificates Ellie Dobler’s Team
- High Game (211) $200 BigWater Grille Certificate Thomas Millazo
- Low Game (58) $100 Panache Gift Certificate Ana Abrudon
- High Team Score (675) 4 $50 Incline Spirits and Cigars Certificates Thomas Millazo’s Team
- Early Bird Drawing $200 Potlatch Gift Certificate Lori Pommernck
Bowl for Families is a key event for TFS programming, and our organization is grateful for the efforts of the Bowling Committee, all participants, prize sponsors and our lane sponsors: Incline Spirits and Cigars, The Potlatch, Sierra Verde Home Design Center, Big Water Grille, Rotary Club of Incline Village, Kissino Pasta Sauce, Village Market, Perfect Workout, Sierra Family Pharmacies, T’s Mesquite Rotissere, Perri and Gary Finch, Bowl Incline, Dress the Part(y), North Lake Tahoe Bonanza, BSM Consulting, Rookies Sports Bar & Grill, Susan and Mark Herron.
Tahoe Family Solutions is a registered 501 (c) 3 non-profit corporation and with the objective to strengthen the family fabric in the Tahoe Basin. For more information about TFS programs and services, visit www.tahoefamily.org or call Leslie Blunden at 775-298-0204.